Dayton Chamber of Commerce
107 Main Street, Dayton TN 37321
Chamber office hours are Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00, closed from 1:00-2:00 for lunch
Office hours subject to change without notice due to special events, projects, etc.
Phone: (423) 775-0361
Fax: (423) 570-0105
The Dayton Chamber of Commerce is located inside the Rhea County Welcome Center.
Directions From Nashville:
- Take Interstate 24 to Chattanooga.
- Then, take Highway 27 North to Dayton.
- Take 27 by-pass. You will see Dayton City School on the left.
- Pass the Dayton Walking Track (on left).
- Turn left onto Main Street. You will see the red brick building on the left; the Rhea County Welcome Center.
Nashville From Crossville:
- Take Interstate 40 East to Crossville.
- Then, take Highway 127 South, through Crossville, to Homestead Highway.
- Highways 127 & 68 intersect — take Highway 68 to Spring City.
- Go south on Highway 27 to Dayton.
- After the second light, there will be a children’s park (playground) on the right.
- Turn right onto Main Street. You will see the red brick building on the left; the Rhea County Welcome Center.